- RSS Channel Showcase 8975385
- RSS Channel Showcase 3150887
- RSS Channel Showcase 7329761
- RSS Channel Showcase 2893327
Articles on this Page
- 06/18/14--17:37: _A Visit from Scotland!
- 06/10/15--11:34: _Sew Glamperous: A M...
- 09/09/15--00:04: _Jenny Doan and Craf...
- 10/02/15--10:13: _Missouri Star’s 7th...
- 10/28/15--10:57: _Victoria Findlay Wo...
- 11/09/15--08:26: _Kaffe Fassett Glori...
- 11/16/15--10:18: _Rob Appell’s Man Se...
- 11/20/15--08:51: _New Friday Tutorial...
- 02/29/16--09:36: _Slumber Party Quilt...
- 04/25/16--08:05: _Spa Retreat Recap /...
- 05/01/16--23:59: _Missouri Star Tutor...
- 07/24/16--10:50: _Shannon Cuddle Retr...
- 01/12/17--21:00: _New Friday Tutorial...
- 04/27/17--22:00: _Jenny’s ‘Perfect Fi...
- 09/22/17--10:04: _Working with Wool –...
- 10/03/17--09:50: _Birthday Bash 2017 ...
- 03/27/18--07:53: _Sewing with Rayon: ...
- 06/18/14--17:37: A Visit from Scotland!
- 06/10/15--11:34: Sew Glamperous: A MSQC Glamping Retreat
- 09/09/15--00:04: Jenny Doan and Crafty Gemini Retreats // 2015
- 10/02/15--10:13: Missouri Star’s 7th Birthday Bash & J.C. Penney Days!
- 10/28/15--10:57: Victoria Findlay Wolfe and Sizzix Retreat Recap – 2015
- 11/09/15--08:26: Kaffe Fassett Glorious Color Retreat and Lecture!
- 11/16/15--10:18: Rob Appell’s Man Sewing Surf’s Up Retreat!
- 02/29/16--09:36: Slumber Party Quilting Retreat Recap February 2016
- 04/25/16--08:05: Spa Retreat Recap // March 2016
- 05/01/16--23:59: Missouri Star Tutorial Reboot Featuring Guest Blogger Amy Smart
- 07/24/16--10:50: Shannon Cuddle Retreat Recap // May 2016
- 04/27/17--22:00: Jenny’s ‘Perfect Finishes’ Tutorial with Darlene Zimmerman
- 10/03/17--09:50: Birthday Bash 2017 Recap
- 03/27/18--07:53: Sewing with Rayon: Tips and Tricks
We were so excited about this pair of friends who were shopping in Hamilton today that we wanted to share their story with you! Meet Margaret Digance from Kingseat, Scotland. She’s a retired School Assistant for special needs kids ages 11-16 years old. She’s never quilted, though she first “bumped into” quilting 12 years ago. She and […]
There is something so exciting and empowering about being around people who are just as passionate about quilting as we are! Every time we have an MSQC Retreat, we get to be a part of that and it just invigorates us! Last week, we had such an amazing group of women here for our ‘Sew Glamperous’ […]
This past couple of weeks, we had a special visitor in Hamilton at MSQC! Vanessa Vargas Wilson, the Crafty Gemini, was here for two back to back Jenny Doan/Crafty Gemini quilting retreats and these gals seriously had a blast! There’s always plenty of time for sewing and shopping when you’re here for a retreat, but […]
Missouri Star Quilt Co. hit a big milestone, turning 7 years old as a company this year! It’s all thanks to our fans for helping us make it this far, and that’s why we planned a big celebration for you all! A lot has changed since day one, but family and friends is still at […]
We just loved having Victoria Findlay Wolfe here along with Linda Nitzen from Sizzix for our retreat! It was such a blast and such a wonderful learning experience for all. Jenny even sat down with the retreaters and followed along with Victoria’s class she was so enthralled in it! Laid out on the floor is […]
Have we ever mentioned how much we love to have visitors come to Hamilton?? This past weekend was our Kaffe Fassett Glorious Colour Retreat and we just had a blast!! This is an amazing group of quilters and artists! It was such a treat to have all of them here and to have Kaffe Fassett and Brandon […]
We had so much fun last week because Rob Appell from Man Sewing was here filming tutorials, followed by the first ever Surf’s Up Retreat at Missouri Star Quilt Company! The retreat started with Rob’s Trunk Show, which was so amazing! There is something special about a trunk show. Each one is so unique to […]
This quilt features the brand new fabric line created by Mary herself, called Small Wonders for Springs Creative and it is filled with what Mary calls “irresistible small scale prints” perfect for patchwork. If you love a print, you don’t have to worry about cutting your favorite design in half or not seeing the complete print […]
Here in Hamilton, MO, where you can find 12 Missouri Star Quilt Shops, we host at least one themed Quilting Retreat each month! February brought us the “Slumber Party” Retreat. Jenny gave one of her famous Trunk Shows that had the audience laughing, crying, Ooo-ing and Aah-ing. Mr. Jenny (Ron) has the strongest arms in […]
What’s more relaxing than a day at the spa? Why, getting the spa treatment while quilting of course! We had a wonderful group of women from around the United States as well as a couple from Australia for our Spa Retreat this March. It was one relaxing, fun, quilty time! 🙂 The ladies worked on two quilts, […]
Hello fellow quilt lovers! My name is Amy Smart. I learned to quilt from my mom when I was growing up, but have been doing it in earnest since the birth of my first baby 17 years ago. I love share my quilting obsession including patterns and tutorials at my site, Diary of a Quilter and […]
When my brother was a baby, he was obsessed with a particular fluffy blanket; he reminded me so much of Linus from Peanuts, the way he would carry it around with him. It was just a little bit of worn-out polyester fluff by the time he was grown, which was proof of how much it […]
Jenny is joined by Sue Daley to demonstrate how to make the Quatro Color Quilt with English Paper Piecing using the “Sue Daley Quarto Petal Template” by Sue Daley Designs for Patchwork with Busy Fingers/Sue Daley Designs, a glue pen, a milliners needle, and Quatro Petal Paper. This dynamic duo makes English Paper Piecing […]
I like a challenge, but there are a few things that are just beyond my reach. Climbing Mount Everest? Not likely. Winning an Olympic gold medal? Nope. Walking out of my local quilt shop empty handed? Not on your life! But a scalloped binding? That’s an easy one! This week Jenny has Darlene Zimmerman in […]
Grab your stapler, glue stick, and sandpaper, friends! We have a project to make! I know, I know, those aren’t traditional quilting supplies, but we’re working on something extra special today. Leonie Bateman is the queen of wool applique, and she’s here to demonstrate a quick and easy way to transform Riley Blake’s wool precuts […]
There’s no party like a quilting party and our Ninth Birthday Bash was no exception! What better way to celebrate 9 years in business than with fun, games and fabric and a game show theme to keep the show rolling throughout the celebration? The best way to start a Birthday Bash is with a Dinner […]
Amy Barickman, founder of Indygo Junction has joined us for a Facebook Live Video. Watch the replay below as Amy and Misty chat about tips and tricks for sewing with rayons! Who is Amy Barickman? Amy is an entrepreneur in the sewing and crafting world with more than 25 years experience, but her passion for this […]